Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a hearty dinner you can make in a snap.
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup (8 ounces) canned or bottled brown gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add onion and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in beef, salt, and pepper and cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Stir in gravy and heat until bubbling. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine potatoes and cheese; spread over top of casserole.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned and casserole is warmed through.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Easy-Cheesy-Cottage-Pie#MoSikPp0BkOdSlOp.99