Bundt pans aren't just for desserts. We came up with a unique way to roast chicken and show you just how versatile your bundt pan really is.
Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, pulled off stem and chopped
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 lemons, quartered
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Rub inside and outside of chicken with mixture.
- Slide tail end of chicken over hollow tube of a Bundt pan and place on baking sheet. Pour chicken broth into pan and squeeze lemons into broth. Place lemon quarters around chicken.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove chicken from Bundt pan and serve.
- Add a side of our simple yet elegant Green Beans Amandine to this tasty meal!
- Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Lemon-Bundt-Pan-Chicken#dokF7OKMf2lflmS8.99