Loaded BBQ Baked Potato Casserole
Published On: Mar 26 2014 08:19:14 AM CDT
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 slices precooked bacon, crumbled
Try Land O Lakes® Butter W/ Canola Oil
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, stir together mashed potatoes, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, the Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Cover and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared baking dish. Arrange chicken evenly over potatoes, drizzle with barbecue sauce, sprinkle evenly with bacon, and the remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Pair this with a crispy, crunchy salad and your meal is complete!