Million Dollar Cupcakes
Updated On: Aug 06 2014 11:00:00 PM CDT
You don't need to win the lottery to eat like the rich and famous. Our Million Dollar Cupcakes are a simple, yet decadent, dessert made from only 6 ingredients! You'll live without a care in the world as you enjoy every moist and yummy bite!
What You'll Need:
• 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, divided
• 3/4 cup heavy cream
Try Probiotic Pearlsª Today and Save $3.
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 1/2 full.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each cupcake.
4. Bake as cake mix package directs. Let cool.
5. Place remaining chocolate chips in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over chocolate chips and stir until mixture is smooth. Let ganache cool 5 to 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Spoon over top of each cupcake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.